Southampton Cooperative Learning Trust
The SCLT has a shared identity through out leading commitment to safe and secure environments which strengthen and sustain high standards and achievement for the communities we serve.
The SCLT Schools are:-
Foundry Lane Primary School –http:// www.foundrylane.southampton.sch.uk
Freemantle CofE Academy – http://www.freemantleacademy.com
Regents Park Community College – http://regentsparkcollege.org.uk
St Johns Primary & Nursery School – http://www.stjohnssouthampton.co.uk
St Mark’s Primary School- http://www.st-marks-southampton.org.uk
The Polygon School – http://www.polygon.southampton.sch.uk
Together we seek to:-
- Develop positive contributors to the wider community who are confident, caring, well rounded, responsible citizens with high self esteem and a sense of responsibility to their community and the wider world.
- Celebrate the diversity of our members, our community and the wider world, promoting flexibility, enjoyment, a love of learning and community cohesion.
- Encourage enterprising, responsible risk taking attitudes whereby skills, knowledge and learning are applied in a diversity of settings.
- Collaborate through open dialogue to develop our outward facing organisations in a way which is supportive of our family of schools.
- Nurture co-operative values within our own communities and in our relations with the wider world.
We also work with Testlands MultiSport Coaching. They provide fantastic PE support during school time, as well as a wide variety of after school clubs that the children can get involved in and enjoy.